Wednesday 5 November 2014

Bloggagram

Someone I know gets cross because I just don't seem to understand that Instagram is not about words but images. Partly to be irritating, partly because it's so much easier to load pictures to Instagram than it is to Blogger, I've started doing what I suppose could be called mini blogposts over at Instagram, when I haven't quite the energy to struggle with Blogger.

Today I told a really appallingly lame joke over there, about a piano tuner. Yesterday, I read Tatler and took some pictures of the worst parts of it. That magazine is actually more appalling than any joke I could possibly make about piano tuners or anything else. Of course, like me with Instagram, it probably only does it to annoy. In which case, I congratulate it for being very, very effective.

My name on Instagram is zedmkc. I have a very fetching profile picture over there too, if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment