Friday 12 February 2010

Annoying Aspects of the Modern World 1

Why, when my computer insists that I close down for updates, does it always as soon as I open up again, flash up one of those irritating little signs down the bottom right saying 'New updates are now ready for loading'? Why didn't it load them with the ones I closed down for? Or does it just happen to me? (Like the weird thing I'm sure only my computer does of suddenly, in the middle of typing, leaping the cursor back fifteen or twenty words so that the end of a sentence ends up somewhere near the beginning of the last paragraph - that, I am convinced, is because I am being controlled from Vladivostok by organised crime mobsters. To what end is not yet entirely clear to me - but it is the only possible explanation, surely.)

No comments:

Post a Comment