Thursday 9 June 2011

Hire Me

Dear Sir or Madam

I am writing in reply to your advertisement for the position of hotel room messer up, which I believe is a role entirely suited to my skills and experience. As my husband will tell you, I am capable of walking into a hotel room of any description - budget right through to super deluxe - and within minutes having it looking like a tip. I am lucky; I was born with this gift. I am also a high performer in the area of bathroom transformation, converting even the most gleaming bath and basin combo into a flood scene in the blinking of an eye. I am willing to travel anywhere to pursue my chosen career path and look forward keenly to your earliest reply.

Very best wishes
ZMKC

2 comments:

  1. "I live in hotels, tear out the walls. I have accountants pay for it all." Joe Walsh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must get an accountant. And I must find a hotel with 'ordinariness' as part of the deal. I hope you selected that one. It will get you ready for returning to Canberra.

    ReplyDelete