Tuesday 13 August 2019

Choice

While on the subject of consumer goods (see last post), I went to buy some shampoo the other day and I came away wondering if consumer choice has now gone a bit too far.

I was offered double elixir shampoo and rapid reviver shampoo and total repair  shampoo and intensive care shampoo. I was offered organic Tea Tree shampoo and organic Pomegranate shampoo  and organic Moroccan argan oil shampoo. I was offered coconut water strengthening shampoo or cucumber extract pure fresh strengthening formula shampoo. I was offered macadamia hair food  shampoo and banana hair food shampoo and aloe vera hair food shampoo and papaya hair food shampoo. I was offered detox ritual shampoo and strength and vitality micro-nutrient shampoo, and extraordinary oil shampoo. I was offered ultra sensitive shampoo and calming shampoo and Manuka honey shampoo - and I was also offered hair milk.

All I wanted was something that would wash my hair.





No comments:

Post a Comment